Sunday 5 April 2009


A belated HELLO again...




I will try and be a better blogger!!!
The business has now grown so much that it is taking over ever spare minute of my life... work life balance, what's that I ask!






Just a quick post to say I have missed you all and that I will try and post little and often.



I am so pleased the Easter Holidays are here, chance for a much needed rest and creative play with Ella.

Only pictures of Stock I'm afraid, but if your a visual person like me they always make a post more tempting.



I will drop in and say HELLO to all of my blogging friends this week, sorry for such a long break!
Hope you are all well and loving the Spring sun shine :)
xFaye

3 comments:

Gill said...

Nice to see you back, I think lots of us have taken a little break over the winter but Spring seems to have put us more in the mood to post. Lovely pics!

Cavania said...

Cute Easter tree

lilybets said...

..i love your rabbits,they are so cute!!.Your blog is fantastic!.Lilybets