Tuesday 6 September 2011

So much to say and show...

Oh how I have missed blogging, well not any more, as here's to a new start. I feel like a new chapter in my life is beginning, so what better way to start it, than to write.

So many lovely (and sad) things have happened since my last post, yet it is rather embarrassing when I look at the date of my last post, but as I am focusing on living in the here and now. There is no point worrying.

I don't have any picture to show you yet, but alas there will be plenty!

Below is a quote that evoked a lot of emotion and really did make me think, some times it can be the little things that can mean the most...

Whilst sitting and watching one of our favourite films, the following quote was heard, I instantly wrote in down in my note book and have felt compelled by it ever since...

'All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us' Gandalf, Lord of the Rings

I don't know about you , but I spend an awful lot of my time feeling like there are never enough hours in the day, and that there is always far to much to be done... in short overwhelmed!

'I don't have enough time' (if you have read previous post, you will understand) Has been one of the main issues that has bothered me ever since having my daughter, when you have children, it really does mark how quick time goes by. I have been feeling up until this year, that the last three years have flown by, but I have still not done things which I love or wanted to achieve, so here goes.

After hearing this quote, it just struck a chord with me and made me really think about my life. Living in the now, not the past or future but cherishing every day. Life can be so hectic, it is always the simple things that often bring the most amount of pleasure, but these are the things that are often neglected. So I have STARTED doing the things I want and love to do.


This year, I got married to the love of my life. It was truly one of the most magical and emotion days for us ever! (Long blog post and pictures will come asap) After 17, yes 17 years together we finally decided to get married, and wow, it was so worth it!

Today, we put our names down for an allotment plot, something I have been dreaming about for the last four years, but realised could be a dream which can happen.

Going abroad on our honeymoon, which was amazing in so many ways, especially as it was my first holiday abroad and my first time on an aeroplane lol. Total relaxation and quality time to think was just what we needed.

Reading, yep such a simple thing, I always used to say, I don't have time, but now I make time. I love nothing more than reading a lovely book, pure escapism. So as of my honeymoon, (two weeks ago) I started reading again. Just picking up a book makes me feel so relaxed. In fact, I went to the library only last week and found six books from two of my favourite authors, so it's a must to read :)

And, so, so many other things which I will write about every week. I know our wedding was the pinnacle for so many changes in our life and with that I am so much more happier!

So for now, I must stop, but I will be back to show and tell you so much more. Thank you for taking the time to read, I wonder if my quote above, or any other has made a difference to how you think?

Hugs

xFaye