Thursday 28 June 2007

You made me smile...
I just had to write a little thank you to all the lovely people who have left messages. It really is a fantastic feeling reading your kind comments. Now that I have my own blog I have come to realise how much you really do feel part of a very friendly and creative community. I cant believe I have waited so long to do it. I thought I would include this picture as a little thank you, from me to you, its just a shame you can't smell them as there sent is divine. I took the picture of the flowers just after I rescued them from the dreaded rain, in fact every time my poor roses come into bloom it rains.

:)



8 comments:

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Aren't they just gorgeous!!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

They are Gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing. Heather :)

Kara said...

those flowers are beautiful, I am so happy you are enjoying the community
Kara
x

Perfectly Lovely said...

Found you for the first time today, good luck with your new blog.
Loving those roses...
Jennifer.x

Simply Me Art said...

How Beautiful the Flowers Are. Your site and store are Lovely. Stop into my Blog and sign up for my Summer Give Away. Nice to meet you, Jamie

Tanja said...

Hey! I just found your blog via White Country. Your beautiful blog made me glad! It is always so nice to find new interesting bloggers. I surely will visit here again!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Welcome to the blogfamily! I love your photos and read all of your posts...I want to see that bird again...SOOO cute! Off to view your web store...

sara said...

i just love this flowers!